Wednesday 23 July 2014

Restart now - Later

GeneCraft.

A bold undertaking that was sharing my gaming story with the world. Something I want to renew, in my own special way. I will tell the story of a new character, a young Warlock, their quest for greatness, acceptance and passion for success. Their journey has just began in the valley of Northshire.

We will follow their journey with great interest.

For now though, enjoy the musings of a poem :)

My memories can rot in hell,
All that matters is here and now,
Happy days, massive smiles,
Going on for miles and miles.

I think about how I coped,
Without you keeping me afloat,
The dark days are over gone,
I'm keeping calm and carrying on.

Happiness, it comes and goes,
Coming more as our love grows,
Climbing over massive fences,
Obstacles and yet hence this,
Train refuses to stop,
No time for cakes, tea or pop.
We disembark at every station,
Have an exciting conversation,
Dance the night and day away,
Hop back on to the train.

Who knows where we'll end up next,
Ins seriousness of all context,
All that matters is me and you,
So fire up those engines, choo-choo, choo-choo.

I was particularly proud of this one, I often struggle with personification. It seems easy at first thought but to carry something through so long felt like an achievement.
I'm excited to start diversifying my writing, I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment