Monday 28 July 2014

How are you?

Humans are the most friendliest of creatures on Azeroth, such a shame it has little true reflection to Earth. Whenever I'm handing in quests they're all "Hey, how are you?", I'm all like, yeah exactly the same as you asked 5 minutes ago when I clicked on you accepting the quest in the first place, only I've now murdered several animals for their skins, or teeth, or paws or something and stolen some candles from miners. When I say miners, I mean they're not real miners are they, they're more like a rabbit crossed with a crocodile that are very over protective of their candles. Who can blame them when people are running around killing them stealing their candles though, although it's clear to see what part of them is rabbit... I wonder if they have yankee candles, that could be a murder-free quest, go to the shop and buy some yankee candles.

</Unrelated News> I had a wonderful pizza the other night </end Unrelated News>

There are far more murders in Elwynn than Westfall. Since CSI Westfall has been aired for some years now, they should really think about broadening their horizons and make a CSI Elwynn to find and arrest the Horde members that keep killing the "How are you?" brigade in Eastvale Logging Camp.

Speaking of which, how are you?
The last few days have been rather difficult for me, with dejavu being at an all time high, like seeds - poisonous seeds that grow into giant fire-breathing plants that burn off all the hair I'm so desperately trying to keep a hold of, quite literally when I'm almost pulling it out in frustration. I can't really begin to explain how great it is to have someone to talk to, almost care-free. I know what happens is frustrating to both of us, as much myself as it's something that's uncontrollable as far as switching on and off. Annoying as it may be for two halves, there's a clear understanding, it's a part of me that for the mean time isn't going to change in a hurry, and something that will be endured ("put up with") which I'm glad to say lifted my mood enormously.

Has a poem.

Hello? Knock knock, you'll have to come out some time,
Oh hey, I hope I'm not crossing the line,
You don't need me dictating your life,
Through the looking glass, it's rife,
With trouble, you stumble, so come and take my hand,
We'll walk the line together if you're looking for a friend,
I'll help you through the bad times, cheer you through the good,
The only reason behind selflessness is knowing the other would,
Assist anyone that cried for help, screamed,
It's like an opportunity for your soul to be redeemed,
For you to forgive your own sins, cleanse, renew,
But here look at you,
Why am I thinking of my own peace of mind,
When you're sat there crying just trying to rewind,
Enveloped in your sadness, cocooned in fear,
Yet, I'm here, anticipating every tear,
Catching them with happiness turning them to joy,
Bonding, stronger than an alloy,
Feelings bring people together but only if they're shown,
They're like a watering can, making love grow,
So get out in your garden and sew those seeds,
Every person in the world has emotional needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment